LINCOLN ELECTRIC Welding Equipment and Materials
Year of foundation: 1895
Lincoln Electric was founded by brothers John S. and James F. Lincoln on December 5, 1895 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. The brothers' initial investment of $200 was used to develop and commercialize a unique DC motor for industrial applications. By 1911, Lincoln Electric had invented and launched its first AC arc welder, a market innovation.
Today, Lincoln Electric has become the world leader in arc welding and cutting and is known worldwide as The Welding Experts®.
Lincoln Electric has 56 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices serving customers in over 160 countries.
This section is under development, you want to get acquainted with the presentation of the brand
- LE Faster Weiding on Field with Innershield.pdf
- LE_Air Treatment & Welding Environment.pdf
- LE_Automatic Welding & Cutting.pdf
- LE_FLEX-FAB ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS.pdf
- LE_OPTIMIZED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS FOR SUBMERGED ARC WELDING.pdf
- LE_Precision & Reliability.pdf
- LE_Process Piping.pdf
- LE_Process Z.pdf
- LE_SUPRAMIG HD Ø 1.32MM HIGH PRODUCTIVITY GMAW SOLUTION.pdf
- LE_SUPRAMIG® HD Ø 1.32 mm THE NEW DIMENSION OF HIGH EFFICIENCY GMAW WELDING.pdf
- LE_Welding Solution for Wind Towers.pdf
- LE_Аппараты POWER WAVE®.pdf