LINCOLN ELECTRIC Welding Equipment and Materials
Lincoln Electric was founded by brothers John S. and James F. Lincoln on December 5, 1895 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. The brothers' initial investment of $200 was used to develop and commercialize a unique DC motor for industrial applications. By 1911, Lincoln Electric had invented and launched its first AC arc welder, a market innovation.
Today, Lincoln Electric has become the world leader in arc welding and cutting and is known worldwide as The Welding Experts®.
Lincoln Electric has 56 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices serving customers in over 160 countries.
This section is under development, you want to get acquainted with the presentation of the brand
- LE Faster Weiding on Field with Innershield.pdf
- LE_Air Treatment & Welding Environment.pdf
- LE_Automatic Welding & Cutting.pdf
- LE_FLEX-FAB ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS.pdf
- LE_OPTIMIZED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS FOR SUBMERGED ARC WELDING.pdf
- LE_Precision & Reliability.pdf
- LE_Process Piping.pdf
- LE_Process Z.pdf
- LE_SUPRAMIG HD Ø 1.32MM HIGH PRODUCTIVITY GMAW SOLUTION.pdf
- LE_SUPRAMIG® HD Ø 1.32 mm THE NEW DIMENSION OF HIGH EFFICIENCY GMAW WELDING.pdf
- LE_Welding Solution for Wind Towers.pdf
- LE_Аппараты POWER WAVE®.pdf