InnoTorc Special Torque Wrenches
Year of foundation: 2014
InnoTorc GmbH was founded in July 2014 and is headquartered in Geisenfeld, Germany. The company develops nutrunners with precise torque control that meet all modern quality standards and at an affordable price.
Based on the accumulated experience in bolting technology and numerous surveys of its customers, the company produces torque wrenches with battery and network drives, as well as models with straight and angle designs.
At all stages of production, quality control is carried out in accordance with international standards. Each wrench is carefully tested and given a calibration certificate before shipment.
This section is under development, you want to get acquainted with the presentation of the brand
- Battery-Powered Torque Wrench - Angle Version_EMAW series.pdf
- Battery-Powered Torque Wrench - Angle Version_EMAWX series.pdf
- Battery-Powered Torque Wrench_EMAX series.pdf
- Battery-Powered Torque Wrenches_EMA series.pdf
- Electric Torque Wrench Straight Version_EMEG series.pdf
- Electrical Torque Wrenches Angle Version_EMEGW series.pdf
- Prevents the turning of the nut.pdf
- Torque Multiplier_HGT Series.pdf
- Torque Wrench with Lateral Gearbox_EMSG EMSO series - EMS series.pdf
- Valve lathe_SD11 Series.pdf