FLEX Power Tools
On 7th December 1922, Hermann Ackermann and Hermann Schmitt founded the company of the same name in -Bad Cannstatt near Stuttgart to manufacture and sell their own invention - the MS 6 hand-held grinding machine with a flexible shaft.
In 1996, Ackermann + Schmitt was renamed to FLEX.
In the late 1920s, engineers succeeded in replacing the flexible shaft with an angular gear. This is how the first FLEX angle grinder was born.
In 1935, Ackermann + Schmitt introduces the low-speed angle grinder to the market.
FLEX was the first power tool manufacturer in Europe to introduce the long-neck grinder for work on walls and ceilings - the FLEX Giraffe®. A development that revolutionises the work of painters, drywallers, plasterers and many other trades.
FLEX provides professionals with a wide range of high-performance tools and accessories in the following areas:
- Car polishing
- Stone processing
- Construction and repair
This section is under development, you want to get acquainted with the presentation of the brand
- FLEX Catalog 2016 rus.pdf
- FLEX Catalog 2019-2020 rus.pdf
- FLEX Catalog 2021 rus.pdf
- FLEX Электроинструмент.pdf
- FLEX Продукция для автодетейлинга 2021 rus.pdf
- FLEX Продукция для автодетейлинга 2022 rus.pdf
- FLEX Automotive Polishers Brochure eng.pdf
- FLEX Range of Products 2022 eng.pdf