Media carrying pressure tight wall penetration system specially designed
for drinking water tanks.
• Seals pressure tight up to 5 bar
• No drinking water approved core drill coating required
• 3x40 mm potable water Compakt Seal
• DVGW W 270 certified
• The forces acting on the media pipe are redirected into the wall
by the fixture plate thus decoupling and avoiding any movement
• Fixture plate provides a clean finish to the wall.
• The integrated center bolts ensure a concentric installation
• Integrated pipe support (shear-protection)
• Re-adjustable sealing elements
Flush installation inside the water chamber. No creation of dead space
thus microbacterially uncritical. Subsequent tightening of the seal from
outside the water chamber possible at any time.
Lapped pipe end on one side and split loose-type flange available
Standard / WK
• Material 1.4301 (S304) or 1.4571(S316)
• Other materials on request ISO Pipe Series 1
• Diameters from DN 65 to DN 500
• Pressure classes from PN 6 to PN 25
• Elastomer EPDM, DVGW W 270 certified
• Seal pressure tight up to 5 bar (MFPA tested)
The company fully justifies its motto. In its portfolio, there really is everything that customers can need when building a pipeline - from seals for wall sleeves to metal corrosion protection.
PSI Products GmbH is the German division of the GPT group of companies, the leading manufacturer of components for pipelines. PSI products are exported to more than 50 countries.
What makes PSI Products GmbH the best on the market?
PSI Products GmbH is engaged in the design and manufacture of components and materials for the construction of pipelines of various purposes and scale.
In addition to standard products, the company can also develop special solutions for specific tasks.
Products of PSI Products GmbH are valued for high quality, reliability and durability.
Half a century of experience in the production of components for pipelines.
Subdivisions in Germany, the United States, England, the United Arab Emirates and Malaysia.
Own production and storage facilities.
Construction and repair of pipelines.
Gas and water supply companies.
Enterprises of chemical and petrochemical industries.
Construction of compressor stations.
Any other area where the operation of a pipeline is expected.