Article: Omega Mechanix TI-11224.
Description: OPS Tire inflator.
Content / Description:
To be used for safe tensioning of car and truck tires. The special function ensures that the tire with a high tension turns well around the rim. This device then provides the correct set voltage. For use with tires up to 12 bar. Can put up to 4 tires at the same time. Comes with extra security.
• The OPS (overpressure system) is an additional function that enables the tire to be inflated correctly with the additional pressure.
• The ATI has special features that not only save time, it also improves employee safety.
• It also prevents damage and / or inefficient use of the material / materials of customers.
• If overpressure is reached, the pressure Carmatically drops down to the preset pressure.
• Emergency switch equipped with 8 meter cable + HAN4 = 5 pin connector.
• Door switch equipped with 2 meter cable + HAN3 = 4 pin connector.
• Working pressure minimum: 0.3 Bar / 35 kPa, maximum: 12.0 Bar / 1200 kPa.
• Maximum + recommended airflow: 15 bar / 1500 kPa.
• This device is one of the safest in its kind.
• 4 x 10 meter hose with optional nozzle.
• 1 x hose with storage hook.
• 1x control unit.
• 4 outputs.
Omega Mechanix - founded in 1998 - is internationally known as a quality brand that offers professional hand tools. The range is one of the best in the market. Examples of products include wrenches, luxury plier sets, screwdriversets, toolboxes and more. By offering only the highest quality products, Omega Mechanix has earned a reputation of exceptional quality in the automotive industry. Omega Mechanix delivers safe and user-friendly products to its customers.