To solve the fuel transport issue, Emiliana Serbatoi has designed and developed TRASPO®, a line of steel tanks, approved by Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport in compliance with ADR regulation and UN marked.
TRASPO ® tanks are built in carbon steel, tight welded and are externally protected by a proper steel frame. The TRASPO® range consists of five main models with capacities of 250, 380, 450, 620 and 910 litres.
Horizontal (Mod. 380-620-910) and vertical (Mod. 250-450) cylindrical tanks, fixed in a shock proof and anti-roll protective steel frame.
- Watertight electro-welded, sandblasted and oven-baked powder coated.
- Equipped with internal breakwater plates (only for 620 and 910 models).
- Manhole, diam. Ø 300 mm complete with gasket and tight bolted cover, 10 mm thickness.
- 2" safety and emergency vent valve, homologated according to regulations.
- Ball valve installed on the suction point, equipped with a lockable lever to prevent unwanted opening.
- Lifting lugs for balanced lifting from the top, including when fully loaded.
- Forklift pockets located on the bottom of the steel frame and proper holes for floor anchoring.
- Ready for earthing and equipotential connection.
TRASPO ® can be provided with a fuel transfer unit installed in an oven-baked powder coated metal cabinet, key lockable, fitted according to the customer’s requirements.
Fuel transfer unit specification:
- Hand rotary vane pump or DC - 12 or 24 Volts self-priming vane electro-pump, flow rate from 40 to 60 l./min., provided with incorporated by-pass valve, strainer, on/off switch and battery cable.
- Manual or automatic fuel nozzle.
- Antistatic rubber hose, length 5 m.
- Mechanical flow meter for non commercial use (option).
Certificates and documentation:
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the fuel transfer unit.
- Instruction manual according to the ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.