Speedy Tank consists of a flatbed trailer with side boards, suitable for road goods transport, equipped for quick connection with our transportable tanks in accordance with the ADR regulation.
- "Twin-frame" system. Axles with rubber suspension. Steel galvanised frame. Rigid A-frame connecting the coupling system and the axles (direct linkage EEC 94/20). Assisted tilting.
- GKN braking system.
- Independent modular flatbed: modular and thick-edged profiles - welded modular crossbeams - square tubular corner pieces.
- Side boards: 375 mm high. The front and back boards can be opened. Boards close with spring hooks. Galvanised steel ribbed sheeting .
- TÜV- and EC-approved coupling.
- Axles: hot-galvanised steel - non-cutting edges with bars for fitting.
- Lights: compact single-block, built-in and protected on the rear beam.
- Flatbed: made of plywood Hi-grip phenolic resin coated.
- Support legs (option).
- Speedy Tank RIMSPEEDY1 (Suitable for tank mod. TRASPO® TFT250 and TFT330 INOX).
- Speedy Tank RIMSPEEDY2 (Suitable for tank mod. TRASPO® TFT620, TFT450 and TFT380).
- Speedy Tank RIMSPEEDY3 (Suitable for tank mod. TRASPO® TFT910).
- Speedy Tank RIMSPEEDY4 (Suitable for tank mod. EMILCUBE®, TANKUBE and HIPPOTANK®)
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.