Diesel fuel dispensers with multi-user panel.
This range of distributors is characterised by great sturdiness and elegant design, dispensing speed and accuracy.
The main features are:
- Organised data control with selection of authorised operating staff,
- PC connection with data exporting
- Issuing of ticket by local printer,
- Incorporated tank level indicator (option).
- Water absorption filter to ensure quality of dispensed product (option).
- Hinged front door, (with lock) for easy access to internal component parts.
- Blade pump with incorporated bypass.
- Induction motor featuring cutout for overheating
- Pump suction mesh filter
- Water separator filter (optional).
- By-Pass emergency filter included, to guarantee the working operation while replacing the filter.
- Pulser meter with oval gears.
- Automatic nozzle with swivel connector and 4-metre diesel fuel hose.
- Electronic unit with keyboard and display for entering registration numbers.
- Local printer.
- Level gauge (optional).
- Dedicated software with possibility of printing summary dispensing details for users (option).
• Flow rates from 70 l/min (SS 70 FM) to 90 l/min (SS 100 FM).
• Pre-selection dispensing.
• +/- 0.5 % precision within the flow-rate range.
• Able to control from minimum 50 to max 120 users.
• Local memory up to the last 255 performed dispensing operations.
• Possibility of entering vehicle registration number and kilometres (odometer).
• Dispensing date and time control.
• Possibility of linking to PC and exporting data at a distance of up to 1000 m.
• Local printer with issuing of ticket at end of dispensing operation (with date and time) and possibility of locally printing details of dispensing operations performed.
• By level indicator, possibility of continuous display of tank contents or level.
• Minimum tank level pump stop.
• Magnetic key for user recognition.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.