Safety cabinets for phyto-pharmaceuticals, pesticides and other products for agriculture use.
Designed to meet all the latest requirements relating to the safe storage and disposal of phyto-pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
Rugged galvanized steel frame, panelised with self-estinguished insulating sandwich panels, thickness 30 mm. The insulating mass consists of a rigid plastic with a high level of insulating power, made from polyurethane resins (PUR) and poliisocianurates (PIR) both self-extinguishable, with a density of 40 kg/m3 ±10% and a thermal conducibility at 10°C: λm = 0.020 W/mK.
- Flat roof made of self-estinguished insulating sandwich panels, thickness 30+30 mm.
- Hinged lockable double door.
- Basement frame made of steel profiles, thickness 15/10 mm.
- Hot-dip galvanised sump containment, steel thickness 30/10 mm, height 15 cm.
- Removeable hot-dip galvanised steel grates, dim. 7x252x20/10 mm, load capacity 500 Kg / mq.
- Drain pipe for cleaning and drainage operations.
- N. 2 air grills for ventilation, dim. 15x25 cm, one set on the door and one on the opposite side.
- Safety sign indicating the presence of hazardous, toxic and corrosive products.
Optional: electrical system;
- Dimensions, W 2.400 x L 1.500 x H 2.400
- Dimensions, W 2.540 x L 4.100 x H 2.820
- Standard: according to the European standards in force; electrical materials are complies with IMQ standards.
- Voltage : 220 V - 50Hz
- Inlet connection: sealed box mounted on the outer wall of the container.
- Electric fuse box, made of self-extinguishing PVC; main differential thermo-magnetic two poles circuit breaker, 16A rating, differential current 0,03A.
- N. 1 ceiling lamp complete with 1x60 W incandescent lamp.
- Nr.1 wall mounted power outlet, 10 amp rating.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.