Hippotank is a (IBC) polyethylene tank for Diesel fuel transport approved by Italian Ministry of Transport in accordance with ADR regulation.
The overall activities of research, conception, design and development enabled Emiliana Serbatoi to achieve a stunning product.
Light, cost-effective, corrosive resistant and compact, Hippotank was the first polyethylene tank designed and manufactured in compliance with ADR regulation and UN marked.
It is highly innovative in terms of features and technical contents, its capacity is 960 liters and it is equipped with a fuel supply unit.
Hippotank combines safe transport according to the regulations in force with key commercial advantages as cost effectiveness, compact size and light weight.
Main characteristics are:
- Manufactured in rotomolded linear polyethylene, a material that ensures excellent resistance against shocks, temperature changes, chemical agents and the bad climate conditions.
- Its transparency also allows a constant sight monitoring of the fuel level.
- It can be easily washed with regular detergents thanks to its highly smooth surface.
- Side pockets, reinforced by zinc-coated carbon steel profiles, allow lifting with forklift (full load).
- 220 mm diameter top hatch with lockable screw lid and air vent device.
- 12 or 24 V DC fuel pump, flow rate from 40 to 60 l/min, 5m rubber hose, automatic nozzle and digital turbine flow meter, model K24.
Certificates and documentation:
Available Hippotank version for AdBlue transport and dispensing.
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the fuel transfer unit.
- Instruction manual according to the ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.