Fuel storage and feeding tanks for generating sets and heating systems.
Manufactured in compliance with DPR n. 1391 of 22 December 1970 and according with the requirements of the Circular Letter n. 73 of 29 July1971 issued by the Ministry of the Interior.
They are horizontal or verticale cylindrical tank manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends made of carbon steel quality S 235 JR according to UNI EN 10025, watertight electro-welded (submerged arc welding process), provided with anti-roll supports, primed with a rust preventing layer and finished with a layer of green paint.
Standard Capacities: 490, 1000, 1300, 2400, 3000, 5000, 7000 and 9000 lt (larger capacities on request).
Tanks are delivered pressure-tested, ready-to-use and equipped with:
- Ø 400 mm manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover, 3” lockable filling quick plug, mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s geometric capacity, vent device with flame arrestor mesh, mechanical float operated tank contents gauge with planetary gear, adjustable scale in cm.
- N. 2 suction and return plugs, size 1", ready for connection with gen sets, or other equipment. Suction line is completed with foot valve and strainer.
- Drainage point provided with a safety cap for routine maintenance and cleaning.
- One point ready for earthing and equipotential connection.
- Containment Basin: made of carbon steel sheets, self-supporting base frame designed to be bolted to the tank’s bottom supports; it can be placed on any type of surface (even for permanent installation) and is designed according to the capacity of the tank (generally 50% or 100% of the volume of the tank ). It is provided complete with lifting plates, earth connection point, drain plug for routine maintenance and cleaning and n° 4 housings suitable for fixing the uprights of the roof system. It is completely primed with a rust preventing layer and finished with a layer of green paint.
- Roofing (optional) : roof system for protection against weather conditions, composed of a strong zinc-coated steel frame on which is fixed a self-bearing zinc-coated trapezoidal metal sheeting; it is designed to be easily and rapidly mounted and bolted to the GE Tank.
Documents & Certificates provided with tanks:
- Pressure Testing certificate
- Calibration Table
- Overfill protection valve - certificate.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.