Touch-screen type refuelling operations control, monitoring and management system. Based on Windows CE operating system, it consists of a touchscreen integrated module, 8” colour LED display, TAG proximity reader, GPRS module, I/O board and power supply module. The system is designed for connection via LAN, GPRS, as well as for downloading data via TAG. This fuel management system is designed and manufactured to assist fleet managers in maximising the efficiency of their vehicles and drivers
Emiltouch® combines a leading-edge technology with an attractive look, creating an unequalled 24-hours fuel management system with the quality and the reliability that Emiliana Serbatoi is renowned for.
Emiltouch® system can be installed in both SERVER and CLIENT version to allow the remote control of multiple sites and fuel depots.
- Sturdy and maintenance-free stainless steel casing provided with key lock.
- Impressive 8" graphics color LED touch-screen display.
- Can be activated either by vehicle TAG, driver TAG or code.
- Automatic identification and authorisation to fuel delivery only to personnel provided with the pre-programmed TAG.
- Every fuelling operation is tracked and processed.
- The system is designed to improve the control of unattended refuelling operations.
- It combines RFID technology to identify vehicles/drivers and automated fuel management to process the refuelling operation details.
- It allows the independent management of the system without needs of supervision or dedicated personnel.
- It records all data on Microsoft SQL database.
- It can be integrated with client's business management systems compatible with Microsoft SQL.
- It processes statistics and average calculation of fuel consumption.
- Operations can be filtered and displayed on the basis of date, driver, vehicle, site, dispenser, as well as between two dates, by day, week, month and many other parameters.
- Continuous monitoring and management of tanks' stock.
- It permits several customized restrictions for each TAG, as maximum number of deliveries, product and quantity for any TAG, working time-restrictions, setting of personal password/code as well as many others.
- The system can be updated via TAG, LAN, USB connection or SMS.
- TAGs contain a microchip that can be programmed and reprogrammed as many times you need.
- TAGs reading system is a proximity reading type which grants to avoid any dust, dirty or water penetration or any improper use of the system which may cause damages.
- In case EMILTOUCH is connected to a level probe, the system can also provide the following information: real-time accurate tank's stock volume, product level, water level and temperature; it can also provide a multi-purpose relays system which can be used for outputs such as overfill, minimun level or any other sensor alarm.
EMILTOUCH system includes:
- N.1 CD-ROM for software installation: SERVER and CLIENT version.
- N.1 TAG HID Omnikey Reader / Writer.
- N.2 DATA download cards.
- N.2 SETUP cards.
- N.30 tags for vehicles/drivers.
- Additional TAG HID Omnikey Reader / Writer.
- Thermal printer for printing summary/reports of the refuelling operations.
- Additional TAGs for vehicles/drivers
From today on the Emiltouch system, with the help of GPRS connection via SIM Card that can be installed on existing GPRS modems on all panels, can send level ALARMS via SMS and EMAIL to a group of preset numbers and addresses.
The system will send SMS and EMAILS making reference to the following alarms or values achieved:
- Load Detected: (the system will report the amount of liquid loaded in the tank during the refuelling operations).
- Tank Reserve: (the system will report the value of reserve preset through the software).
- Rising Water level Alarm: (the system will report via SMS/EMAIL the water level when increased beyond the limit value in mm preset on the software through the probe Es-Level. The installation of a level probe ES-LEVEL is necessary for the activation of this alarm).
- UNAUTHORIZED Anomalous Drop: (This value, determined by a combined use of Emiltouch - ES-Level Probe, will send an SMS/ EMAIL when the liquid level decreases without any TAG has been authenticated on the panel. This Anomalous Drop value can be preset in millimeters with the tank size).
The specifications may differ from areas and we keep the right to change without notice. Please check the specification with your local dealers. The color of the product might be affected by photography and the monitor's setting, which might be different from the real product.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.