Diesel fuel dispensers with multi-user meter
CUBE 70 MC has been designed and manufactured to cater for the demand for a compact diesel-fuel dispenser for private use that is easy to install, ensures fast and precise dispensing and can only be used by qualified personnel. A dedicated software permits exporting data to a PC.
The compact body contains the nozzle holder, the pump and the meter.
The electronic unit is able to control up to 50 users, including by means of a magnetic key, and permits dispensing with preselection. Data can be downloaded into a PC both by means of the magnetic key and by cable connection.
CUBE 70 MC can be fitted to a wall, directly on the tank by means of the quick coupling or on a column. In terms of low running costs, compact dimensions and flexibility, together with all-round efficiency, CUBE 70 MC is a truly unique dispenser.
- Vane pump with built-in bypass.
- Induction motor with overheating protection.
- Mesh filter in the pump intake.
- Pulser meter with oval gears.
- Automatic nozzle with swivel joint and 4-metre diesel fuel tube.
- Electronic control unit with display and keypad for entering code numbers.
- Magnetic key for user identification (optional).
- Cable connection to a PC up to 800 m away (optional).
- Flow rates from 70 l/min.
- Pre-selected dispensing.
- Accuracy: ± -0.5 % within flow rate range.
- Local memory capable of storing data for the last 200 deliveries.
- Can accept vehicle registration numbers and odometer readings.
- Records date and time of dispensing.
- Magnetic keys for user identification.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.