CUBE pumps have been developed for the distribution of Diesel fuel in non-commercial uses.
With CUBE fuel pumps, vehicles can be refuelled quickly and safely, with various options for measuring and recording the quantities dispensed.
The flow-meters mounted on CUBE pumps have sturdy mechanical readout systems whose reliability and easiness to use have been proved by time.
Simple and versatile, CUBE pumps can also be installed on drums, thanks to their 2” quick couplings.
- Flow-rate (max): up to 56 l/min (Cube 50) and 70 l/min (Cube 70).
- Continuous operation at 230 V.
- Noise level: below 70 dB.
- Precision of flow-meter: ±1%.
- Speed: 2800 rpm
- Power: 360 W (Cube 50) and 550 W (Cube 70).
- Self-supporting stamped-plate structure, treated against corrosion and paint-finished, ready to install.
- Self-priming vane pump, fitted with bypass valve, mounted on antivibration supports. Mechanical seal.
- Self-ventilated enclosed motor (IP 55), single-phase versions provided with heat protection.
- Pump model: Panter 56 (Cube 50) and Panter 72 (Cube 70).
- Intake filter for pump protection.
- Nutating-disk meter with mechanical readout system.
- Meter model: K33
- Automatic pump nozzle complete with flexible hose and swivel connection.
- In-built nozzle-holder provided with pump start/stop lever.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.