Polyethylene tank for Diesel fuel transport , approved in compliance with ADR regulation, UN marked.
Tank for Diesel fuel transportation, manufactured in roto-molded polyethylene, tested and approved by Italian Ministry of Transport in compliance with ADR regulation and UN marked.
These tanks are fully fitted with a reinforced lockable cover (CTK 450), a 2” aluminum filling plug, air vent device, fuel transfer unit, integrated forklift pockets (full tank), handles for lifting and carrying (empty tank) and integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing strap during transport. All the fittings are made of aluminum or materials compatible with Diesel fuel.
Standard configuration, model Z1:
- DC fuel transfer pump (12 or 24 V), flow rate 40 l/m,
- battery power cable (4m) and pin connector.
- 4 m of antistatic rubber hose.
- automatic fuel nozzle.
- Digital turbine flow meter, model K24 (on demand).
Carrytank CTK 220: (Also available with Covering Lid)
- Capacity: 220 liters.
- Dimensions: (WxLxH): 912x601x622 mm.
- Empty weight (only tank): 14 kg.
- Empty weight including the fuel supply unit: 24 kg.
- Wall thickness: 5 mm.
- Aluminum filling plug, size 2", equipped with emergency vent valve (air vent valve).
- In-Line filter.
- Strainer filter for Diesel fuel, transparent bowl and stainless steel filtering element, 60 µm. (Optional)
- Covering Lid made in ABS, designed and manufactured to provide protection against bad weather conditions, UV rays and equipped with lockable draw latches. (Optional) (picture 09)
Certificates and documentation:
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the transfer unit.
- Instruction manual according to the ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.