- Structural frame made in carbon steel galvanized; designed for bottom lifting.
- Roof made with cold formed steel profiles which are shaped in order to gather rainwater as a gutter.
- Ceiling and walls are made in self-extinguishing “sandwich” panels filled with an insulating polyurethane foam, thickness 30 mm.
- Floor consists of a galvanised retention basin covered with electrowelded galvanised grid panels; this sump is designed to collect any spill or leak.
- Double hinged front door; any door is provided with a ventilation grid..
- Self-extinguishing electric distribution box, complete with main differential thermo-magnetic two poles circuit breaker.
- Grounding point.
- Electric heater, 1.500 W, complete with thermostat.
- Ceiling lamp with switch.
- High density linear polyethylene tank, monolithic, with high mechanical, chemical and UV resistance; available in azure color (basic line) and in white color (higher chemical resistance version).
- Available volumes: 3.000 L, 5.000 L, 7.500 L and 10.000 L.
- Tank’s accessories: manhole with threaded lid, diameter 42 cm for 3.000 L e 5.000 L tanks and 55 cm for 7.500 l e 10.000 L tanks, 1” vent device, 2” loading plug, 1” suction pipe.
- Lockable steel cabinet mounted directly on the tank.
- Self-priming diaphragm electropump, 230 V - 50 Hz, flow rate 30 L/min.
- Digital fuel meter.
- EPDM flexible hose, section 3/4”, length 4 m.
- Automatic dispensing nozzle.
- Pneumatic level gauge.
- 2” stainless steel overfill valve.
- 2” Stainless dry-break connection TODO.
- Front loading 2” Stainless dry-break connection TODO.
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.