Tanks made in roto-molded linear polyethylene, ideal for the refueling of small and light operating vehicles or crafts.
Featuring a unique design with ergonomic grip for excellent handling and lifting, are equipped with puncture proof wheels suitable for transport on any surface.
The structure, devoid of sharp corners, and the reinforcement ribs give great strenght and resistance.
Available with capacities of 55 and 110 litres, are equipped with filling plug with integrated air vent device and lower safety ball valve.
Emilcaddy line, thanks to versatility and ease of use, allows almost unlimited refueling operations both in professional fields and in sport or leisure activities.
Characteristics for Diesel, Gasoline/Ethanol, AdBlue and Oil Model:
- Top handle for easy gripping and lifting.
- Fixing with straps.
- Lower safety tap.
- Non-spill vent plug.
- Lower housing for lifting.
- Wheels and foot support.
- Front nozzle holder support.
Capacity and Dimensions: (Each version is available for 55 and 110 lt. models)
- Volume: lt. 110
- Width: mm. 460
- Depth: mm. 440
- Height: mm. 1100
- Empty weight Gasoline version: Kg. 13
- Empty weight Diesel and AdBlue version: Kg. 12
Emilcaddy for Diesel (Yellow version):
- Manual rotary vane pump made in aluminum with manual nozzle and 3m of hose.
- DC electric pump 12 or 24V., flow rate 40l/m, with 4 m electric cable, clamps for the battery connection and manual nozzle with 3 m of hose.
Emilcaddy for Gasoline (Green Version):
- Manual rotary vane pump made in aluminum for Gasoline with manual nozzle and 3 m of hose.
- DC electric pump 12 V, flow rate 45 L/min, ATEX certified complete with 4 m of grounding cable and clamp, automatic nozzle certified Atex or manual nozzle and 3 m of antistatic hose.
Emilcaddy for Ethanol (Green Version):
- Manual piston pump, ATEX certified, complete with 4 m of grounding cable and clamp, manual nozzle and 3 m of antistatic hose.
Emilcaddy for Oil (Red Version):
The tank can be filled either horizontally or vertically with the same amount of fuel.
- Manual rotary vane pump with manual nozzle for oil ("self 3000") and e 3 m of hose
- Pump Viscomat 12 or 24 V, Easyoil nozzle with flexible spout and 3m of hose
About the supplier:
Storage systems from Emiliana Serbatoi allow solving problems with transportation of any liquids: from ordinary water to aggressive chemicals.
Emiliana Serbatoi is an Italian company established in 1960. Leader in the field for producing tanks and storage systems, transporting and delivering petroleum products and other liquids.
57 years of work were not wasted. Today the company can offer its customers a wide range of products: from tanks for drinking water to mini fuel stations.
What makes Emiliana Serbatoi the best in the market for tanks and storage systems?
Economically beneficial and environmentally appropriate solutions. 100% quality-relevant and fully meeting the expectations of the modern market.
For more than 30 years has been leading the European and global markets.
Advanced technologies, innovative and cost-effective products.
Quality certificates TUV and UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 for all manufactured products.
The sphere of civil defense.
Aviation and the marine sector.
Oil and gas production, mining.